Sunday 27 December 2009

Clip in hair extensions♥

Hii everyone :)

For Christmas I got some gorgeous clip in extensions, which I lovee and just wanted to share with you guys ;)

They're 20" but tbh I think they're actually more like 18" - but that's ok because I think 20" would have been too long haha.
It's a full head set, with one 8" wide piece with 3 clips for the upper back of the head, two 6" wide pieces with 3 clips for the lower back of the head, two 4" wide pieces with 2 clips for the sides of the head, and two 2" wide pieces with 1 clip for the front.

I got them off ebay and they were £33 - some people might not be very trusting of buying hair extensions online but I took the chance and it definately paid off!

The colour I got is light auburn. I thought that they would be pretty different to my hair colour and i'd probably have to dye them...but it turns out they were almost a perfect match! They're probably a teeny bit darker than my hair colour but it looks alright (:

They're human hair so can be dyed, straightened, curled etc.

I have some pics below.
NB: They do look kinda fake in these pics, thanks to my flash haha. But in real life, and photos without flash they look totally real, trust me.







In case anyone's interested in buying similar extensions, here's a link to the ebay seller I got mine from.
They do looads of different colours and lengths.
http://myworld.ebay.co.uk/cliphair.ltd/

I looove mine because they make my hair feel so much thicker and longer, they are just so pretty!

Thanks for reading & following! Will post again soon with some of the makeup and hair products I got for Christmas :)

1 comment:

  1. I think they look real nice :] Wish I could have extensions, but my hair dye fades so quick I could only wear them once every 4 months ;]

    ReplyDelete