Sunday 27 December 2009

New Blog! :)

Hihi :)
I'm Chelsea and, well, welcome to my blog!
I loove all things beauty related - cosmetics, hair, fashion etc - and I read loads of beauty blogs already so I thought why not make my own?
I also watch loooads of beauty tutorials on youtube and all of this has inspired me to do something myself :)

I may be only 15, but i'm such a beauty junkie haha, it's crazy.

Anyway here's a few facts and things about me :)

Date Of Birth: 24-February-1994
Location: England, about 45 minutes North of London

Family: Mom, Dad, Twin sister (Hazel) and 13 year old brother (Gerald).
Me and my sister are identical, buut we actually look different because we have different noses and we dyed our hair different colours - mine is auburn and hers is black. In photos we look more different as well haha :)

Appearance: Straight auburn hair, quite long but quite thin :P
I also got some gorgeous clip in extensions for xmas, which I will show y'all later haha :)
I have medium beige skin - I am 1/4 Malaysian (My Moms Dad is Malaysian)
I have med/dark brown eyes (which I don't really like ;/)
One thing I don't like most about my face is my nose.
It looks alright in these photos lol, but in most photos it looks awful.



Picture of me
Picture of me


Excuse my posing lol, they were for facebook aha (:

Things I like to do in my spare time (excluding beauty related stuff) include music (listening to, I LOVE TAYLOR SWIFT, and I play the drums in a band lol), hanging out with friends, iceskating and watching movies (:


Anyway that's all for now, please follow my blog haha, it will get better I promiseee :)


If you have any suggestions about stuff I could post about then comment with your ideas below!
I have a few upcoming posts planned, about my huge eyes lips face (elf for short ;)) haul and about my extensions. See you then!

1 comment: