Sunday 19 September 2010

Giving my friend a makeover!♥

This weekend me, my twin sister Hazel and Bea decided to test out our styling skills by giving our friend Fiona a makeoverr :)

Hazel did the hair and I did the makeup, and she is wearing my dress/top from Primark as a top and Hazel's skirt from TopShop, and belt from idk where and bracelets from New Look :)

Here are some (quite dodgy) before shots:




And noww for the after shots!!




Ta-da!

Fee loved her new look and I hope you guys do too :))

Hair curlers used were Nicky Clarke
Makeup used:
No7 Tinted Moisturiser
Bare Escentuals Medium Beige (my powder but i use it for everyone as it is quite sheer and just warms the face up more)
Bronzer from ELF Blush and Bronzer Compact
ELF Mineral Blush in Coral
Eyeshadows from the ELF Mini Makeup Collection (the yellow/nude colour and the chesnut brown colour)
Antique Gold Barry M Dazzle Dust
Fiona's mascara, not sure what it was exactly but it was one of those dual mascaras
Unbranded gel liner (only used the tiniest bit)

Some of the ELF product swatches are avaliable here on an earlier post I did.


Ever given your friends a makeover? How did it go? :)

2 comments: